It is granted to few to recognize the true Church amid the darkness of so many schisms and heresies,
and to fewer still so to love the truth which they have seen as to fly to its embrace. -St. Robert Bellarmine

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bishop Williamson expresses ‘regret’ for Holocaust comments’ effects

Regrets ? I really hope that Bishop Williams has been honest today , when he made this public statement :
"I can truthfully say that I regret having made such remarks, and that if I had known beforehand the full harm and hurt to which they would give rise, especially to the Church, but also to survivors and relatives of victims of injustice under the Third Reich, I would not have made them"
More than strange the attitude of many 'catholics' beside Bishop Williams and antisemitic reactions , as much having deep sympathy for the chosen one Hussein Obama , 'catholics' giving him all the support in all his pro-choice and homosexual agenda .
All my best thoughts and blessings !

Eternal Father, I offer You the most precious blood of thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, for those in my own home and in my family. Amen